Tagliatelle in pieces with ground meat sauce
- Hits: 2372
Ingredients (makes 4 servings):
- 500g Chylopitaki (Tagliatelle in pieces) "the authentic".
- 500g minced beef or pork mixed with
- Tomatoes (fresh optional)
- Fresh mushrooms (optional)
- Green pepper, cut into thin slices
- 1 medium onion
- Half a clove of garlic
- 1 pinch of oregano
- 1/2 cup red wine
- freshly ground pepper
- olive oil
- Graviera,Kefalotyri cheese or parmesan.
Saute the onion until golden brown with garlic in nonstick pan.
Add mushrooms and pepper and steam them lightly.
Add the ground meat and mix well.
Pour red wine and add the tomatoes.
Reduce the heat, cover the pan and cook for 15 minutes add the parsley and oregano.
Put pasta in pan with meat and let them boil, stirring constantly with a wooden spoon to prevent sticking.
Preheat oven to 2200C.
Put mixture in a baking dish and bake for 30 minutes at 1800C.
Serve in slightly warm plates.
Tip: bake with a topping of grated cheese, placing the dish under overhead grill, until a golden crust is formed.
Enjoy your meal...